Dear colleagues in EATAW:
This message is to inform you that deadline for submission of proposals to
the Middle East North Africa Writing Center Alliance (MENAWCA)conference
in Muscat, Oman has been extended until February 3, 2016.  Please see the
attached Call for Proposals.
Apologies for cross-posting--
All the best,
Amy A. Zenger