                        Clarendon Road.

Date:              Tuesday 26th January 2016

Time:             13:00 for a 13:15 start.

Travel:           Campus Map

                        You can find a full campus map for download here, or an interactive map here. Please use the A-Z list at the top of the interactive page to locate the Business School (Maurice Keyworth Building), or you can find directions here. Sat Nave Users can find the details required here.

Public transport

                        We would strongly recommend that attendees travel to the university by public transport, as parking at the University is limited.  You can find directions to the University from Leeds train station here, There is a well-served taxi rank outside the station doors also. Return taxis can also be found outside the University main entrance (Parkinson Building).

                        Travelling by car

You can find complete directions to the University here.

                        Parking

                        If you are travelling by car please be aware that parking is extremely limited at the University.  We would strongly advise that you consider alternative car parks within the City where possible..  You can find details of these here.

                        If you require parking however, or accessible parking, please indicate this on your booking form as soon as possible so that we can ensure this is in place for you.

Attendance and Access arrangements:

To book your place at this event and to make us aware of any specific access arrangement pleas reply to this e-mail stating your name, institution and your position.  I would also be grateful if you could provide details of any specific access arrangements you may require including accessible parking.

So that we can ensure your requirements can be met, and for refreshment booking purposes, please respond by the 11th of January.

Kind regards,

Simon MorrisAssistant Head of Student Support (Disability Services)

University of Leeds

+ Disabled Students Assessment and Support (DSAS)

Student Education Service, Chemistry West,

University of Leeds, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 9JT.

(+44 (0)113 34 36994  |  7+44 (0)113 244 3923
*[log in to unmask]  |  " www.leeds.ac.uk