FYI - Do you want to respond too?

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicholas Holland
Sent: 08 January 2016 11:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: using smart phone as a digital voice recorder

Notetalker already provide an App for recording in a pack with external microphone and USB battery pack. It also allows files to be uploaded to Dropbox to save storage space on the phone.
http://www.notetalker.com/

Nick Holland

Needs Assessor for Disabled Students Allowance Aseswr Anghenion Lwfansau Myfyrwyr Anabl Glyndŵr Assessment Centre Canolfan Asesu Glyndŵr

Prifysgol Glyndŵr Wrecsam
Glyndŵr University Wrexham
Ffordd yr Wyddgrug, Wrecsam, Cymru. LL11 2AW.
Mold Road, Wrexham, Wales. LL11 2AW.
Ffon/Tel: +44(0)1978 293254
Ffacs/Fax: +44(0)1978 293231

www.glyndwr.ac.uk/assessmentcentre