From: Elisa Beshero-Bondar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 11:45 PM
Subject: [DHSI] CFP (due Feb 1): Keystone DH 2016 Conference (June 22-24)
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,
On behalf of the Keystone DH conference organizing committee for 2016, I'd
like to invite you to submit a proposal to this welcoming and collegial
conference. Proposals are due by *February 1* and the conference, now in
its second year, will be held at the University of Pittsburgh from *June
22-24. *We are delighted to announce that Roopika Risam will deliver the
keynote address, “Only Collaborate! Postcolonial Imperatives for Community
in the Digital Humanities.” Her keynote brings forward our conference theme
of communities of collaboration in DH. For more information and to submit
proposals, please see http://keystonedh.network/2016/ .

We look forward to welcoming you to Pittsburgh, PA! (Apologies for
cross-posting, but we hope you'll help spread word of this conference to
interested parties!) Members of the the DHSI community may be interested in
attending the Digital Mitford workshop, which we are working on scheduling
in conjunction with this conference in the same week. (More on that soon.)

Sincerely,
Elisa

--
Elisa Beshero-Bondar, PhD