Dear all,

I'm part of a small team about to embark on a small project to digitize
an old Latin-Danish dictionary and make it freely available online. In
order to enable morphological search options à la what's currently
available via Perseus and (especially) Logeion, it would be enormously
helpful to have access to full form lists for the Latin vocabulary
(rather than having to compile them ourselves, which I fear would be
beyond our scope).

Do any of you know if such lists are available anywhere, or have any
advice on alternative ways to go about it?

With thanks for any and all help,
~Niels Grotum,
The Danish Society for Language and Literature