*Apologies for cross posting*

Call for papers: ARA Conference - London, 31 Aug - 2 Sep 2016

The deadline for paper submission fast approaches - Friday 29 January
2016. We are holding our most ambitious conference yet, looking to the
following themes, across the archives & records, conservation and
digital preservation fields:

Action – giving consideration to tackling challenging situations and
finding solutions; professional responsibility.

Stability – considering record services; finance and funding;
institutional stability or change in general.

Boundaries – considering intellectual; physical; legislative;
regulatory or political boundaries.

Dissemination – through platforms; discovery networks; and other publications.

Innovation – considering technology – existing and emerging;
standards, data interoperability and exchange; 'digital 'bad' v's
digital 'good'; and materials and techniques.

Communities and Collections – those in transition; undergoing change;
movement; their location and access and users.

Responsibilities – including corporate; social; individual;
considering advocacy.

Encompassing the theme 'Global Futures' this conference gives you the
chance to 'think outside the box', give consideration to the work that
you do beyond your own institution and sector.

Let's talk about what we are doing and where we are going. Tell
colleagues what you are doing to move forward, learn from others where
you might go in the future.

Full details and the conference submission form can be found here:
http://bit.ly/1RP1Ijg

You can discuss submissions with the conference team by emailing