Hi all,
Its been a while since I refined a structure with metal atoms. I am
wondering what is the current best way in coot to handle LINKs beween Cys
and Zn atoms.

I have a PDB file with a whole bunch of Zincs and LINKR records. They are
displayed in coot with all the Cys- residues SSBonded to each other due to
proximity. ( side note If I read in a PDB file with LINK records ..coot
does the right thing.)

What is the best way currently ( coot 0.8 revision 5047) to edit these
links and create them "properly". I have also not used the Jligand
 interface from inside coot and was wondering how to use it to clean up my
Zincs.

I am also embarrassed because I have struggled with exactly this issue 5
years ago (I googled and found my old questions about this :-) ) and I was
hoping I could get a few lines of help on the best way to do this in the
newest coot. Also I am wondering where is a good place to get a Zn+2 cif
file from.

Thanks
Hari

My Zincs look like this: