From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Weatherhead, Stephen
Sent: 19 January 2016 08:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Psychologists supporting nurses

Hi all,

You might be interested in this letter in The Guardian in which a lot of psychologists (see signature list) are offering their support to The Royal College of Nursing in relation to the proposed cuts in nursing bursaries http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jan/18/nursing-bursaries-must-be-protected?CMP=share_btn_link

Kind regards
Ste

Dr Stephen Weatherhead
Clinical Psychologist, Chartered with the BPS, HCPC registered
Clinical Tutor
Editor, Clinical Psychology Forum
Director, Divison of Clincal Psychology Professional Standards Unit

[twitter]@steweatherhead<https://twitter.com/SteWeatherhead>
www.walkthetalk2015.org<http://www.walkthetalk2015.org/>

Tel: 01524 592 974 / 07826 085 537

Faculty of Health & Medicine
Clinical Psychology - Division of Health Research
C15, Furness College
Lancaster University
Lancaster, Lancashire
LA1 4YG

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK