Also  I think Ste Weatherhead has been thinking about something along these sorts of  lines… talk with him  too about this?

Annie

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of richard pemberton
Sent: 17 January 2016 17:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] joint event

What about running a community psychology stream/events alongside or linked to next DCP conference. It is going to be next January probably in Liverpool. I would need to get exec agreement. Social Psychol Section are interested a joint event. I am not sure how Alex Haslam’s work is seen in Community Psychology circles. His social identity work is for me an obvious bridge.

Richard

Richard Pemberton
Chair of the British Psychological Society
Division of Clinical Psychology
07730679237