Are you using precompiled analysis, or compiling from source? If you're using the precompiled analysis, chances are that analysis and Aria are using different pythons. On Fedora it's easy to install analysis from source. See the CentOS installation tips on the ccpnwiki for a guide. If your Fedora version is recent you can just use the system libraries for the prerequisites.

-------- Original message --------
From: Wayne Boucher
Date:16/01/2016 8:23 AM (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: cannot import numpy

Hello,

This has been reported a few times.  The import works ok from inside Analysis if you do not open Aria, so there must be something that Aria adds to the path which then knackers numpy.  I guess you could try importing numpy (at the Python prompt) before opening up Aria.  (But something else might be knackered as well.)

Wayne