Hi Lee,

Have you tried the dataShifter utility, which lives in ccpnmr/bin? It is very handy for moving assignments, peaklists, sequences, etc. from one analysis project to another.

Cheers,
Mike

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Fowler, Andrew <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Lee,

I have two thought for you on this, someone else (Wayne?) can chime in if I miss something.

First, how are you importing your sequence? If you start FormatConverter -> Import -> Single files -> Sequence -> Xeasy and click on the Additional options triangle, there’s an option for Sequence code start which should do what you want.

Alternately, how is your Xeasy sequence file formatted? I’ve been doing some CYANA calculations (which use the Xeasy format) that start at residue 117 and the residue numbers are all specified, I would think Analysis can pick up on this but haven’t tried. The first few lines are:

SER 117
SER 118
LYS 119
etc.

Cheers,
Andrew

Date: Friday, January 29, 2016 at 8:09 AM
Subject: Transferring assignment to new project

Hi

I have been trying to transfer an assignment from one project to another. After hour of cleaning up peaks and assignments I have manged to get analysis to export my assignments in the Xeasy format: .seq, .prot, .peaks, .assign

When I try to import my .seq file it sets the start amino acid to '1' and gives no option to change it. Even after setting the start number to the appropriate number under the molecule window, in my case 259, the seq code does not change. The problem is when I import the remaining files it thinks my protein sequence still starts at '1'. So my sequence is set from 1-279. Meanwhile my shifts are set from 259-529 and assigns according, so my shifts corresponding to 259-279 are assigned to the last residues of the sequence.

What can I do to fix this.

​Regards

Lee

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.