Hi there,

I have completed my first structure determination using the new CCP4i2 Suite. Is it at this point that I click “Export MTZ” at the top of the Project menu to export the Monster MTZ? Also where do I find my final set of coordinates? Do I take them from the final refinement Job directory?

Finally, is there still a way of creating task specific ccp4 format maps (used to be within the drop-down ‘Map & Mask Utilities’ in ccp4i) that we can then use to read into other external software, for instance, pymol?

Any help much appreciated,

Lisa

PLEASE READ: This email is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the named addressee(s) only and access to it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this email or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender or [log in to unmask] Email is not a secure method of communication and the Company cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message or any attachment(s). Please check this email for virus infection for which the Company accepts no responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please request a hard copy. Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the Company.

The Vernalis Group of Companies
100 Berkshire Place
Wharfedale Road
Winnersh, Berkshire
RG41 5RD, England
Tel: +44 (0)118 938 0000

To access trading company registration and address details, please go to the Vernalis website at www.vernalis.com and click on the "Company address and registration details" link at the bottom of the page..