Your crystal is very mosaic etc. The 1st step is to take a still diffraction image to check whether the freezing damaged the crystals or the crystals grew poorly in the 1st place.

There are many approaches to try and improve crystal quality, but they all share the same characteristics:

-          they work in a few cases and not in many others

-          What is going to work in a new case is typically unpredictable

Considering your crystallization conditions, one suggestion (and I mean one of many) is to vary the cation (Mg2+ Ca2+ etc) concentration and look at some more (Mn2+ Zn2+ etc.)

Other good tips can be found in the CCP4 wiki :

http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I’ll add one : use one of the tennis racket shaped loop if your crystal grow as a thin plate, and either one of these or an elliptical loop if the crystal is needle-shaped. This has made a world of difference if a few (see above) cases I’ve worked on ….

Good luck

Thierry