Dr Ruth Lewis

Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader (Sociology BSc)

Faculty of Arts, Design and Social Sciences

University of Northumbria

Lipman Building

Newcastle upon tyne NE1 8ST

Tel: 0191 227 3940

Email: [log in to unmask]

Blog: http://blog.northumbria.ac.uk/sociology/?p=131

Co-Convenor, with Emily Falconer, of the BSA Gender Study Group

Co-Convenor, with Rachel Fenton, of Universities Against Gender-Based Violence (UAGBV)

Semester 2 office hours: Thursdays 1.30-3.30, Lipman room 322

YOU CAN FIND MY RECENT WORK AT:

Ruth Lewis, Elizabeth Sharp, Jenni Remnant and Rhiannon Redpath (2015) ‘Safe spaces’: experiences of feminist women-only space’ Sociological Research Online http://www.socresonline.org.uk/20/4/9.html

Ruth Lewis and Susan Marine (April, 2015) ‘Weaving a tapestry, compassionately: towards an understanding of young women’s feminisms’ Feminist Formations 27(1):118-140 https://muse.jhu.edu/journals/feminist_formations/toc/ff.27.1.html