Hello everyone,

We hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year and that you’re as excited for the IDC2016/ FabLearn Europe 2016 Conferences as we are.

We want to keep you updated on the approaching conferences so please read on for submission deadlines and the ways you can stay involved with the latest news.

IDC2016 Participation Deadlines:
---------------------------------------

-          The deadline for the submission of papers and notes is the 22nd of January.
-          The deadline for workshops and courses is the 22nd of February.
-          The deadline for demos, late breaking/work in progress, interactive child experience and the doctoral consortium is the 25th of March.

More about the ways you can participate in IDC2016 can be found here http://www.idc2016.org/call-for-participation/

Our template for papers and notes can be accessed here http://www.sigchi.org/publications/chipubform

Also, the first 50 people to submit their participation (papers/notes only) will be entered into a prize draw to win their own IDC Bear; mascot of the IDC2016 Conference.

FabLearn Europe 2016 Participation Deadlines:

FabLearn Europe, which focuses on digital fabrication in education, is being hosted in Preston, UK, from the 19th-20th of June 2016. It should also be noted that the IDC2016 conference will be held in Manchester, UK, on the 21st-24th of June 2016, which allows easy access and rapid travel for those who wish to attend both conferences.

The FabLearn Europe call for participation is now open.
-          The deadline for papers and workshops is the 22nd of April 2016.
-          The deadline for posters and demos is the 20th of May 2016.

More about each submission area can be found here http://fablearn.eu/cfp/

Staying Informed with IDC2016 Social Media:

The IDC2016 team posts numerous pieces of online content that is exclusive to our social media channels. This content includes videos, conference facts, interviews and more. By following/liking these pages you can stay involved with IDC2016 until the conference begins and also look back through the best parts of the conference once it is over.

Twitter: @idc_2016 and @theidcbear
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/idc2016/