I'm intrigued because I tried AtoM a few years ago and had a nightmare time
of it. Are you paying for the technical support (as they wouldn't give me
any as I wasn't paying for it)? I had to quit it because somehow I lost all
my data (a month's worth of work) and they could offer me no help
retrieving it - and without any technical support in-house I really had no
choice but to go for something I could figure out how to fix myself if
necessary. But maybe AtoM have got better since?

--
*all the best,*
*Barbara*