Dear all,

I've been asked to find examples of websites that display scanned images of documents alongside transcriptions of their content and I'm hoping that some of you might be able to suggest some sites. I'm already aware of the Wallace Letters Online but are there any others?

We're currently scoping a project to put a digitised collection of handwritten letters in Italian online with accompanying transcriptions and translations of the text and are hoping not to have to reinvent the wheel.

Thank you,
Annabel

Annabel Valentine
College Archivist