Dear List members, For those of you who aren't familiar with it (and for those of you who already are)... I'd like to draw your attention to RIBApix our online architectural image library which forms part of the British Architectural Library at the Royal Institute of British Architects. RIBApix has been completely redeveloped with a brand new attractive, and much more user-friendly, interface. Containing over 85,000 digital images spanning thousands of years of the world’s built heritage, the content ranges from ancient monuments and primitive rock dwellings through to hotels, shops, factories, civic buildings and social housing. From everyday street scenes through to some of the world's most iconic buildings structures of every type and style are featured in the collections. Allied subjects such as interior design, landscape, topography, planning, construction and the decorative arts also well-represented. Images can be easily purchased as licensed downloads, or as prints, through the RIBApix webshop at http://www.architecture.com/images. Low resolution versions can be freely downloaded for non-commercial private study or research and we are particularly keen to ensure that students, researchers and the wider public are made aware of the availability of this new free resource. If anyone would like a supply of printed flyers about the service for display in their reading rooms please contact: [log in to unmask] For further information visit: http://www.architecture.com/images Kind regards Wendy Fish Director British Architectural Library Royal Institute of British Architects 66 Portland Place London W1B 1AD T: 020 7307 3695 E: [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]