Can anyone help us with some advice on equipment for giving access to oral
history videos?  We have been doing an HLF funded project collecting oral
history interviews on video and are having some problems deciding how best
to make these accessible.  We will be giving access to the whole interview
on DVD, viewable in our search room but also need to enable access to
extracts in our exhibition area.  We've looked at lots of different
equipment but have no idea which would be the best - also we're on a
limited budget.

Yours sincerely,

Carolynne Cotton
Local Studies, Archives and Museum Manager
Uxbridge Library
14-15 High Street
Uxbridge
Middx.  UB8 1HD

01895 250702

*http://hillingdon.gov.uk/h <http://hillingdon.gov.uk/libraries>istory*
*Twitter*: www.twitter.com/Hill_libraries
*Facebook:* www.facebook.com/HillingdonLibraries

*Opening hours*

*L**ocal Studies opening hours are Monday to Thursday 9.30-8.00, Friday and
Saturday 9.30-5.30, Sunday 11.00-5.00. *
*Archives must be ordered in advance, please ring to book an appointment.*

*Please note that my normal days of work are Monday, Thursday and alternate
Friday or Saturday.*

Current exhibition  *Hillingdon, a child of the 60s, celebrating 50 years
of the London Borough of Hillingdon  *on level 6, Uxbridge Library

--
Hillingdon Council routinely monitors the content of emails sent and
received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its