Please circulate this job advert - closing date for applications is the 20th January at 5pm.

Senior Quantitative Epidemiologist

Aquarius Population Health is recruiting a highly motivated and experienced Senior Quantitative Epidemiologist for a full-time permanent post based in North London, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.

The successful candidate will be the lead for the epidemiological and data analysis work we do at Aquarius Population Health. The right person will be highly experienced and knowledgeable about epidemiology, public health and health interventions, study methodology, patient level data analysis, and evidence reviews and synthesis. S/he will also be familiar with other analytical and statistical methods and approaches.

Our team of core staff and collaborators is undergoing rapid growth and the Senior Quantitative Epidemiologist will help shape and lead that process. S/he will take responsibility for the management and delivery of our epidemiology projects and evidence reviews, and work closely with external collaborators, clients, and the Managing Director and will supervise junior staff. There are possibilities for national/international travel on projects and presenting results at conferences/workshops. S/he will be passionate about delivering excellent results while managing projects in an efficient and professional manner.

This position would suit someone who is looking to make an exciting move to a quickly growing consultancy, with many opportunities to shape the work we do, and generate evidence to improve the health of our population. If you are passionate about delivering excellent results, working in and leading a talented team, and being flexible and dynamic, we want to hear from you. We welcome applicants from a range of backgrounds including academia, consulting, industry, government, and healthcare providers.

The starting salary is £40,000-£60,000 depending on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development, and other benefits.

The closing date is 5pm on the 20th January 2016 and the interviews will be conducted the 28th January 2015.

The position is available to start as soon as possible.

Please visit http://aquariusph.com/senior-quantitative-epidemiologist/ for more information about the position and how to apply. All enquiries about the position should be sent to [log in to unmask].

Aquarius Population Health Limited

Email: [log in to unmask],

Phone: +44 (0)207 993 2930

Address: 58a Highgate High St, London, Highgate N6 5HX, UK

www.aquariusph.com

SIGNOFF allstat