From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Miles
Sent: 26 January 2016 15:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Status letters

Hi,

We are trying to improve our service to students, particularly at the beginning of the Academic year, and we are looking at how we provide status letters to the students. I can't see anything recent on this.  I wondered whether this provision is causing anyone else problems. We wanted to provide them electronically but the message from the banks is that electronic copies are not acceptable. In fact, the banks seem to be demanding more e.g. letter must be addressed to a specific branch.  Any comments would be gratefully accepted.

Regards

Sharon

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx