Sanchia,

Please find attached one we used recently – it was modelled on a role kindly shared with us by Edinburgh, so thanks in most part to them.

Regards

Kirstine Adams

Equality and Diversity Manager

Direct Line: +44 (0)141 330 4714

Equality and Diversity Unit

Human Resources (Tay House)

University of Glasgow

Glasgow

G12 8QQ

www.glasgow.ac.uk

 Email AS_RGB_Bronze-Award  two ticks logo emailscotland_dc_logo_bw_rev email

Human Resources is committed to providing excellent customer service and we value your feedback. Please use the online feedback form http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/humanresources/contact/onlinefeedbackform/

on our website to inform us about any comments or suggestions you may have.