At the moment we only have this funded for GP patients [and we bill the
CCGs for the tests they order as a special price to cover the cost of
the test, rather than their usual block price they still insist on for
other tests]. Therefore, we don't allow it to be requested by A&E, or
cardiologists...

TIM

**************
Prof. Tim Reynolds
Consultant Chemical Pathologist / Divisional Medical Director (CH&CSS) /
R&D Lead,
Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
work tel: 01283 511511 ext 4035
work fax: 01283 593064
work email: [log in to unmask]
work URL: www.burtonhospitals.nhs.uk
This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems, and notify the sender
immediately. You should not retain copy or use this e-mail for any
purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other
person. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me on
01283 511511 Ext 4035

[Picture of tree not available] Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail