Indeed - RCEM would say definition should be from booking in, but aware Trusts are manipulating this.

Suzanne Mason
Professor of Emergency Medicine
EMRiS group
School of Health and Related Research
University of Sheffield

Tel: 0114 2220694
       0114 2714972 (NHS Secretary: Jill Bishop)

On 14 January 2016 at 13:12, Andrew Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Problem with 12 hour breaches is definition as time from TCI and how trusts define that. We have had quite a lot of patients in department 12 hours or more but as we have not Tci immediately not so many 12 hour breaches. Personally think 12 hours should be time from booking into ED

Andy