Totally inspired by your work Nancy, I too have a dog-eared copy of Leadership Insight and am delighted to see you published in HBR, every step of the way is a gift to the greater work that so many of us are aspiring to.

Congratulations and thank you.

Sue
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Dr. Sue Congram CPsychol, AFBPsS
Leading the Leaderful Women Project

www.leaderfulwomen.org
www.engenderingbalance.com
www.cityprogramme.com

07837 036051 | Mobile
01981 580040 | Telephone
   suecongram | Skype

Strengthening the leadership of women;
Inviting balanced leadership for men and women in senior roles.