Stuart,

It certainly looks like a bug to me.

Malcolm

Dr Malcolm Murray
e-Learning Manager
Durham University

On 4 Dec 2015, at 7:10 a.m., NICOL Stuart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I think this question relates to Malcolm Murray's question from a couple of months ago about the academic years setting in WebPA. We're finding that we can't see WebPA assignment from academic year 2014-15 if we need to go back to review them. When I look in the 'Marked' tab of 'my assessments' the 'Academic year to display' option is set correctly to "2014/15". However if I look at the URL string the year is set to 2015 (y=2015). For 2014/15 I think this should read y=2014. Indeed, if I manually correct the URL string to 2014 then the assignment appears correctly.

Is this a bug within WebPA where the URL string is not detecting that the the academic year is set to 2014/15 (i.e. by default it always sets to the current academic year in the URL string)? I thought I'd pose the question to the group before I start tinkering about in the PHP.

Kind regards,

Stuart Nicol

University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.