Dear Walking Artists

A quick reminder that the deadline for applications to Loitering With Intent, The LRMs forthcoming exhibition at The Peoples History Museum is this Monday, 7th December.

Thanks to all who have already responded, decisions will be made by a panel but I don't think I am pre-empting them by saying it promises to be a very special and diverse exhibition. I know some Wan-ers have expressed an interest but not yet actually submitted so I hope you forgive the nudge. More details can be found here http://nowhere-fest.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/the-lrm-at-peoples-history-museum-call.html or you can email [log in to unmask]

My very best wishes for happy wanders

Morag Rose