Dear All

Forgive this Monday evening intrusion.  We are working with City University in London on a variety of apps some of which could be pertinent to the Walking Artist world - sod's law I am in a group working on a lifestyle app - feel for me, it's been tough.

We have a simple on-line survey - 2 minutes at the most - we need responses back by tomorrow - so if you are only getting to this after the 8 December - just ignore it

https://lse.ut1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0vnNiDfGoPynzIF

Many thanks, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Managing Director
Rethinking Cities Ltd
07725555460
http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities
Geovation Housing Challenge Finalist 2015
CitySpark Enterprise Winner 2015/6

Producer - Talking Walking
Founding Director of the Museum of Walking