À bientôt j'espère.
Christophe

Christophe Thoreau

Le 3 déc. 2015 à 16:11, "Johan Buttiens" <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

Cher Christophe et Fabrizio, et bien sûr aussi les autres collègues,

Félicitations de la part de De Spiegel pour ce Prix Wallon pour la Qualité.

Johan Buttiens

Afdelingshoofd therapeutische gemeenschap De Spiegel

Van: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Fabienne VANBERSY
Verzonden: donderdag 3 december 2015 9:34
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [EFTC] information Trempoline

Hello,

As a member of EFTC, I ‘m pleased to  inform you that Trempoline has been awarded last Friday and received the “ Prix Wallon pour la Qualité”.

We are pleased to share the reward with you. It has been offered by from our regional government . This award is a recognition of the work done every day by each member of our team; the jury wishes to highlight the steps taken by Trempoline to improve its services to its beneficiaries.

Some pictures in attachment

Best regards,

PO/Christophe Thoreau, Directeur général

<~WRD000.jpg>

Fabienne VANBERSY – Assistante de Direction

Trempoline asbl - Grand Rue 3 - 6200 Châtelet

Tel : +32 (0) 71 40 27 27

Fax : +32 (0) 71 38 78 86

Courriel : [log in to unmask]

Site Web : www.trempoline.be

Page FB : www.facebook.com/asblTrempoline

<image001.jpg><image002.jpg>

Mention spéciale du jury 2013 remise à Trempoline

Pensez à l'environnement avant de décider d'imprimer cet e-mail.