Tried to fill in this survey but it is useless to attempt for someone who is retired but active. Germaine Warkentin

On 2015-12-15 5:39 PM, Robinson, Peter wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Dear all,

Please excuse cross posting.

For an article exploring pluralism and diversity within Digital Humanities, we are gathering data about digital humanists, their environment, and their work.

We have designed a very brief survey (it should take less than five minutes to complete) and would like your help with it. If you can spare a few minutes to fill up the answers, this will contribute to our understanding of the field and of the people who work within it.

The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DHatWork

Thank you for your support,

Barbara Bordalejo
Assistant Professor of Digital Humanities
KU Leuven

Germaine Warkentin // English (Emeritus), University of Toronto
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/germainew/

"There has never been a great age of science and technology without
a corresponding flourishing of the arts and humanities."
-- Cathy N. Davidson