Dear Nur,

This is definitely not the best way to study listening, but you could make images of power in a particular band and compare to listening to rest. For this you would have to epoch your data in fixed-length segments (e.g. 1 sec). In SPM12 there is a built-in way to do it, in SPM8 you'll have to make a custom trl matrix.

Best,

Vladimir