Hi Alison,
You might be interested in the iSci program at McMaster in Canada.
There is a little information online, and if you are interested, I can connect you with some of the people there who helped develop the program.

http://future.mcmaster.ca/programs/isci/
https://www.science.mcmaster.ca/isci/prospective-students/program-structure
Take care,
Erika

Dr. Erika Kustra

Acting Director, Centre for Teaching and Learning

Director, Teaching and Learning Development

Centre for Teaching and Learning

University of Windsor

(519) 253-3000 ext. 4842