Hello,

Apologies for any cross-posting – I’d like to draw your attention to a vacancy at Sheffield Hallam in Library & Student Support Services.

The L3S Systems Team supports systems development, management and operations across the directorate to ensure a coordinated approach.  We are looking for someone to join us as Head of L3S Systems by developing the directorate's technology roadmap, working in partnership with colleagues across the directorate and with Digital Technology Services and suppliers.

The team provides advice on software and systems strategy (selection, procurement, implementation, replacement), leads on the implementation of systems to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency, develops technical solutions and products and provide support for systems.

The successful candidate will need to have a creative and innovative approach combined with high levels of technical expertise. They will be customer-focused, highly organised and able to make complex decisions. They will have experience of managing staffing and leading a successful team.

Further details can be found here Sheffield Hallam University Head of L&SSS Systems, or by contacting Mary Dawson on 0114 2252756.

Kind regards,

Claire

Claire Ridall

Head of Library & Student Support Management Services| t: x4110 | m: 07818 580384| signature twitter @claireridallshu

keep up to date with the student voice -  have your say