That’s exactly the sort of information that I had in mind.

These are excellent examples of people and what they did. Add a bit more on the nature of their fellowships and potential applicants will have a clearer idea of what goes on.

I’d have thought that STFC would want to boast about that sort of thing. Well worth an “alumni” section.

It seems that other organisations that run PEST schemes are equally coy on alumni. For example, I can find nothing on the RAE’s “Public engagement awards”. Lots of “how to apply” details, but no history.

The EPSRC is a little bit more informative about its past support:

Innovative Examples of Pathways to Impact - EPSRC website

https://www.epsrc.ac.uk/innovation/publicengagement/innovativeexamplesofpathwaystoimpact/

MK