Dear all,

Further to Fran's email, we've posted a short blog/statement on this on the website - can you please circulate/tweet/etc: http://psawomenpolitics.com/2015/12/10/you-cant-study-politics-without-women/

BW, M & F

From: PSA WomenPol <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Fran Amery <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thursday, 10 December 2015 10:17
To: PSA WomenPol <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: A-level Politics consultation - draft response

Dear all

Huge thanks to those of you who sent your comments regarding the proposed changes to the Politics AS and A-level subject content. We have now drafted a response to the DfE consultation, focusing on questions 2b, 3, 5 and 6 (again, details of the consultation and proposed changes can be found here<https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/gcse-and-a-level-reform-geology-and-politics-pe-short-course>

) - see attached document.

Any further comments on the draft response would be greatly appreciated. As the consultation closes on the 15th, please send comments to me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and Meryl ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) by end of play on the 14th (Monday).

Best wishes
Fran & Meryl

Dr Fran Amery
Lecturer in British Politics