Dear all

Huge thanks to those of you who sent your comments regarding the proposed changes to the Politics AS and A-level subject content. We have now drafted a response to the DfE consultation, focusing on questions 2b, 3, 5 and 6 (again, details of the consultation and proposed changes can be found here

) - see attached document.

Any further comments on the draft response would be greatly appreciated. As the consultation closes on the 15th, please send comments to me ([log in to unmask]) and Meryl ([log in to unmask]) by end of play on the 14th (Monday).

Best wishes
Fran & Meryl

Dr Fran Amery
Lecturer in British Politics