Dear all

Huge thanks to those of you who sent your comments regarding the proposed
changes to the Politics AS and A-level subject content. We have now drafted
a response to the DfE consultation, focusing on questions 2b, 3, 5 and 6
(again, details of the consultation and proposed changes can be found here
<https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/gcse-and-a-level-reform-geology-and-politics-pe-short-course>

) - see attached document.

Any further comments on the draft response would be greatly appreciated. As
the consultation closes on the 15th, please send comments to me (
[log in to unmask]) and Meryl ([log in to unmask]) by end of play on the
14th (Monday).

Best wishes
Fran & Meryl

*Dr Fran Amery*