thanks Bill and Andrew for thoughts P yes nothing like bloody hands to write
with!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Burke
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 10:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pat snapped 715?? \*(_-=+=-_)*/ \*(_-=+=-_)*/ \*(_-=+=-_)*/

.Always interesting how poets write their drafts. Some transcript their
handwritten first thoughts to a typwewriter, then edit on hard copy before
transcribing it to computer. The blood to the hand, the rhythm of the
typewriter, the clarity of the computer - all lend a hand to the finished
work.

I vary so much I can't describe any of it as a habit!

Andrew
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>