Fellow researchers & practitioners in Forecasting!

You are invited to submit an abstract to the Forecasting stream (http://bit.ly/21rUkyx), the annual conference of the Operational Research Society (OR), to be held at the University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom, September 6-8, 2016.

We are now accepting abstracts for presentation at the conference. Abstracts are limited to 300 words. Both abstracts on academic forecasting research and applications in forecasting practice are welcome. If you are interested in presenting, please submit your abstract here:
http://bit.ly/1LLusSB

The deadline abstract submission is June 30, 2016.

For more information on the forthcoming OR586, please visit the conference website:
http://bit.ly/1RjrhZD

 We look forward to seeing you in September!

1Dr. Devon K. Barrow
2Dr. Bahman Rostami-Tabar

Contact: