Hi everyone

Many thanks to all of you who helped with information on how to prepare our sei skeleton.

Surprisingly hard to find a good picture of a skeleton of this species on the web (I've had trouble anyway). Does anyone have a good image that they could please send me (we're thinking of getting an artistic reconstruction done based upon the image rather than just copying it). Also if anyone can please recommend a good osteological cetacean textbook (for accurately pinpointing the position of each vertebrae along the column) I would be very grateful.

wishing you all a great Christmas and New Year

Thanks

Simon

Simon Jackson BSc (Hons) MSc MA PhD
Curator of Natural Sciences,