Debs that’s sooo cool!!

From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah Hutchinson
Sent: 22 December 2015 16:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Geological material from the Avon area

Hi all,

I’m currently involved in putting together a book looking at the geology/RIGS sites of the Avon area. As part of this I’d be really interested to know what institutions out there have geological material from the old Avon area. Rocks, fossils, minerals… anything else geological you might have?

I’d be grateful to hear what is out there - just a rough idea of what you have, I’m not looking for too much detail (unless you have if of course!).

Please reply off list to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks and Merry Christmas.

Deborah Hutchinson
Geology Curator

My usual working days are all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings

[BMGA]<http://bristolmuseums.org.uk/>

See what’s on: bristolmuseums.org.uk<http://www.bristolmuseums.org.uk/>

Follow us on Twitter:
@bristolmuseum<https://twitter.com/bristolmuseum> | @mshedbristol<http://www.twitter.com/mshedbristol> | @bristolro<https://twitter.com/bristolro> | @redlodgemuseum<https://twitter.com/redlodgemuseum> | @blaisemuseum<https://twitter.com/blaisemuseum> | @HouseGeorgian<https://twitter.com/housegeorgian>

Become a fan on Facebook:
Bristol Museum & Art Gallery<https://www.facebook.com/BristolMuseumandArtGallery> | M Shed<http://www.facebook.com/mshedbristol> | Bristol Record Office<https://www.facebook.com/bristolrecordoffice> | Blaise Castle House Museum<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blaise-Castle-House-Museum/471434006307600>

Follow us on Instagram:
@bristolmuseums<http://instagram.com/bristolmuseums>

[Bristol 2015 - European Green Capital – an initiative of the European Commission]<http://www.bristol2015.co.uk>
Council services online: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/service