MRP Conference in NantesSubmission of abstract.
http://mrp.univ‐nantes.fr/

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in a conference dedicated to  photochromism.
The MRP (Multi-Responsive Molecules) Conference aims to gather both experimental and computational scientists
in order to maximize  the exchange between both communities.

We hope that you will enjoy this multidisciplinary conference that will be held in Nantes (France - Cité des Congrès) on April 25-28, 2016.

The conference website is now opening the submission of abstract.

The conference is organized in the framework of the ERC Marches project and is devoted to several topics:

  SYSTEMS and METHODS:
- Computational photochemistry,
- Photochemistry,
- Molecules, polymers, supramolecules,
- Organic and inorganic synthesis,
- Steady-state and time-resolved spectroscopy,
- Electrochemistry.

  TOPICS:
- Photochromism, acidochromism, electrochromism,
- Molecular machines (gears, rotors, switches...),
- Optoelectronics molecules,
- Bio-inspired photoswitchable molecules,
- Functional molecularly modified surfaces.

APPLICATIONS:
- Ophthalmic and solar-protection lenses, smart windows,
- Optical data and energy storage,
- Artificial muscles,
- Biosensors.

Several keynote speakers have confirmed their participation:

Wesley R. BROWNE, Groningen, NL
Frédéric CASTET, Bordeaux, FRANCE
Alberto CREDI, Bologna, ITALY
Stéphanie DELBAERE, Lille, FRANCE
Stefan HECHT, Berlin, GERMANY
Rainer HERGES, Kiel, GERMANY
Nathalie KATSONIS, Twente, NL
Tsuyoshi KAWAI, Nara, JAPAN
Rémi METIVIER, Cachan, FRANCE
Javier READ DE ALANIZ, Santa Barbara, USA
He TIAN, Shanghai, CHINA
Kingo UCHIDA, Ryukoku, JAPAN

Of course, there are open slots for talks and posters. The abstract submission process is open on the conference website.

For all information concerning the conference organisation (schedule, abstract submission, registration procedure, travel information...), we encourage you to consult the conference website:
http://mrp.univ-nantes.fr/.

We are looking forward to see you in Nantes,

--
Pr. Denis JACQUEMIN
(University of Nantes, CEISAM laboratory,

Dr. Adèle D. LAURENT
(University of Nantes,
CEISAM laboratory)

Email :