Best wishes
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Dec 2015, at 17:32, Jay, Annabel <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Thank you Sheila, this is a good idea.  By the way, I was very impressed with your recent article on women's experiences of cervical ripening: some of my findings very much concur with yours.  We have opened quite a can of worms, I think!

Kind regards,

Annabel

From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheila Brown
Sent: 08 December 2015 19:38
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Induction of labour - decision aid?

Hi Annabel & Allison,
It would be great if you could share these tools with the group when they are available.
BW
Sheila

Sheila Brown
07840 296 731

On 8 Dec 2015, at 16:46, Allison Farnworth <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi Annabel,  I'm currently completing an NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation fellowship and am developing exactly what you're talking about here!  We've developed a leaflet which incorporates information and decision support, informed by published data, local qualitative research with clinicians and service users, and service user focus groups/feedback.  We're just about to complete an evaluation of this document (leaflet based at the moment but maybe online too by the time we're finished) so I could share it with you once we've completed that early next year.  We're considering ways we can make a more generic version of the document more publicly available as part of the dissemination strategy, so it may be that you can just use it as is and modify it to suit your local practices/protocols.
Best wishes, Allison Farnworth

Allison Farnworth
Senior Research Midwife
NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Fellow