Not sure about Salome but wasn't it the 2nd midwife whose hand withered (because she didn't believe in the miracle of the virgin birth) and was healed?

Maddy

---
Prof. Madeleine Gray University of South Wales http://www.heritagetortoise.co.uk http://twitter.com/heritagepilgrim 'You say to yourself in your mid-60s, how much time am I going to have, do I want to slow down?' (Charlotte Rampling)