John, I mentioned Adams' book in a message sent a few days ago, reproduced
below FWIW. DId it come through to the list?

On 10 December 2015 at 12:27, Paul Chandler <[log in to unmask]

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014
 |  Australia
office: (07) 3267 4804  |  mobile: 044 882 4996