UKeiG – the Group concerned with all aspects of e-resources in the knowledge, information and library sector – is looking for some new committee members and would particularly like to hear from you if you are interested in undertaking the following roles:

Member engagement lead

Social media lead

Deputy Treasurer

UKeiG Committee meets 4 times a year in London although it is possible to join meetings by Skype.  We hold an AGM/Members Day in the spring and  a Strategy Event in the summer.   Our Committee operates through 6 Activity Groups:  Horizon Scanning(also includes advocacy & eLucidate) ; Information Management/ Knowledge Management;  Personal Development (training, conferences & awards); Networking & Knowledge sharing;  Member engagement (market research, website, promotions and social media) and Finance.  We use HUDDLE as our collaboration tool.

If you are interested in one of these positions please contact the UKeiG Hon. Secretary, John Wickenden; email: [log in to unmask]

A nomination form can be found in the membership area on our web site at:

http://www.cilip.org.uk/uk-einformation-group/members-area/governance/ukeig-management-committee-membership

… or http://tinyurl.com/oh3knt5

Please send your nomination to John by 10th December.

Chris Armstrong - [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] Awards & Admin for

UKeiG - UK eInformation Group

www.ukeig.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter - @ukeig

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP

Registered Charity Number 313014