Places are still available for the following event, book now at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tour-of-norwich-millennium-library-and-briefing-on-cilips-strategic-plan-for-2016-2020-tickets-19295122230

Tour of Norwich Millennium Library and briefing on CILIP’s Strategic Plan for 2016-2020 with Nick Poole, CEO of CILIP

Join us at the Norwich Forum on Thursday 10th December for a tour of the state-of-the-art Millennium Library, a briefing on CILIP’s Strategic Plan, and the CILIP East of England AGM followed by a drinks reception.

Over the past decade, the Millennium Library has consistently held the status of “most popular library in the UK” with over 1 million visits a year. We are delighted to be able to offer a tour of this inspiring library.

Nick Poole will be joining us for the afternoon to tell us more about CILIP’s Strategic Plan and to hear members’ views on the future of CILIP. Nick says:

“As you may have heard, I have been asked to coordinate a consultation in order to develop CILIP’s Strategic Plan for 2016-2020. As part of this, we will be publishing a consultation document at the end of September and soliciting ideas and views between then and the end of the year. I am keen to meet with as many of our network members as possible to talk through the proposed direction for CILIP and to find out more about your work. I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible and to getting your thoughts and ideas about the next steps for our community.”

We will then hold the CILIP East AGM (very brief!) and Nick Poole will present the new Fellows from the East of England with their certificates. We will finish off with a drinks reception. The timings for the afternoon are as follows:

3-4pm – tour of the Millennium Library

4-5pm – briefing by Nick Poole on CILIP’s Strategic Plan for 2016-2020 and discussion

5-5.30pm – CILIP East AGM and presentation of Fellowship certificates

5.30-6.30pm – drinks reception

We hope that many of you will be able to join us for this event, which promises to be a fantastic professional development opportunity, plus an opportunity to help shape the future of our professional body. This is a free event, but registration is required. Please book your place at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tour-of-norwich-millennium-library-and-briefing-on-cilips-strategic-plan-for-2016-2020-tickets-19295122230

--
CILIP East Members' Network
http://communities.cilip.org.uk/blogs/eoe/