Two points in particular seem to be left out of the toolkit.
Firstly there is no recognition of the role that public libraries make in underpinning formal and informal education at all levels, which seems to me to be a primary function of all libraries.

Secondly, in discussing Community Libraries run without local authority control (3.6). There is no mention of the fact that the Library Authority still has a legal duty to provide a full and comprehensive library service to the residents of those communities.

Martyn

Sent from my iPad