Today’s Friday query!

One of our departments has a large collection of archival books, back to the 1880’s, currently residing in the library and is trying to put it on display, in a controlled environment, within the department, therefore I have been asked to look into the provision of illuminated, humidity controlled, display cases.

Has anyone else done this, and if so can you recommend a display case supplier?

Any recommendations gratefully received as I really need to transfer the whole archive back to the department to free up space in the library!

Valerie Haigh

Library & Information Services Manager

Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust

Stott Lane