Dear All,

Apologies for the short notice as I have a deadline of Wednesday 16th of December for this request for information.

I would be interested to know what your experience has been of aftercare having purchased furniture from the following suppliers:

If you have purchased furniture from any of the above suppliers in the last 3 years or so and you are willing to share your experience  please could you contact me off-list with your feedback.

This will of course be treated in the strictest confidence.
All the best – Elizabeth
Ms Elizabeth E Charles BA(Hons), MSc, MCILIP, CMALT
Assistant Director:  E-Services and Systems

Tel: 020 7631 6366 (fax: 020 7631 6066) | [log in to unmask]  | http://www.bbk.ac.uk/lib
Birkbeck Library, Birkbeck, University of London, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London, WC1E 7HX

Want to ensure your work is eligible for the next REF?